Three Kinds of Bush Supporters
Even after the Duelfer Report confirmed there were no WMDs in Iraq, 72% of Bush supporters believe Iraq had WMD. Even worse, 52% believe the Duelfer Report confirmed that Iraq had WMD. Do these people pay any attention to the news?
The report goes on and on with more terrifying results.
- Even 82% of Bush supporters believe that the President insisted that Iraq had WMD.
- 75% believe Bush claimed Iraq was providing support to Al Qaeda.
- 58% believe the US should not have invaded Iraq if they didn't have WMD
- 62% believe the President would never do such a thing -- despite the fact that he admitted he would have invaded even knowing that Iraq had no WMD.
- Only 31% believe the world opposed the US invading Iraq.
- 57% believe the world wants to see Bush re-elected.
Talk about not living in reality.
That leads me to a simple conclusion: there are three kinds of Bush supporters. Religious people who believe in his "values", greedy individuals who stand to benefit from his Presidency, and stupid people who buy in to the lies the administration has told the populous for the last three years.
How else can you explain such a ridiculous poll?