Monday, November 01, 2004

We Have Spirit

I'm in Youngstown Ohio, in the midst of the great outpouring of emotion I have ever seen. There are 200 volunteers at my hotel and they come from all over the world. We have almost a dozen people from California, people from everywhere else in the country, me from Canada, several other foreigners and more. The youth of the world is very involved in this election. All we need to do is turn out the vote tomorrow and we will win. Keep your fingers crossed. We're going to do this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caurus said...

Good luck Gracchi. You are doing a great thing down there, I can only pray that you and everyone else in Youngstown is successful.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't see it happening, but whatever. Do what you believe in Gracchi.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Hobbesian said...

More power to you.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Marina974 said...

Right on Gracchi, you're doing a great thing.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home